Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
Join this established IT company as their Sales & Marketing Manager. Ideally suited to an independent self-starter with excellent sales & marketing skills and experience. Offering a competitive salary with extra earning potential based on sales closed, extended medical benefits, contributions to ski/recreation pass and the opportunity to grow alongside a thriving company.
About the Role:
- Full-time flexible hours with opportunity to work from home.
- Salary in the range of $50,000 to $60,000 per year with bonus percentage on each deal closed. Excellent earning potential for the right candidate.
- Friendly and fair-minded entrepreneurial company that is growing quickly; lots of growth potential.
- Vehicle and travel allowance provided. Negotiated cell phone if needed.
- Contribution to ski/recreation pass. Extended health/dental benefits.
- Independent self-started with lots of good ideas.
- Experience in sales and excellent customer service skills.
- Talented and creative marketer with a solid understanding of social media.
- Friendly, outgoing professional who enjoys building client relationships, networking and sourcing new business.
- Strong communication skills including basic graphic design.
- Good admin and organizational skills.
- Oversee the development and execution of sales and marketing initiatives for a growing IT Service company.
- Building upon the foundation of current sales and marketing efforts with fresh ideas designed to increase sales and profitability.
- Spearhead marketing and communications initiatives to attract potential new clients.
- Make contact with and respond to inquiries from prospective clients to discuss their IT service needs.
- Put together sales and marketing collateral as needed.
- Complete service agreements with clients and coordinate service requests with IT personnel.
- Post regular communications and updates on social media.
- Monitor progress of marketing initiatives and events and create reports for the management team.
- Assist with other sales and marketing tasks as needed.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you’ve already created a profile: please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter outlining why you would make a great candidate.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →