Website Whistler Personnel
- fun work environment.
One of the best event rental companies in town is searching for a Sales Coordinator to join their fun team! This position is ideal for someone who is personable with strong customer service skills that enjoys being the first point of contact and working with clients to ensure they are getting what they need. Perks include a competitive wage, flexible schedule and access to some of the best events in town!
About the Role:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Schedule is flexible typically Monday to Friday but can be negotiated.
- $20 per hour based on experience.
- Extended health and dental benefits after 3-months.
- Tickets to various events/shows in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Pemberton-based office working with a fun crew that plays just as hard as they work!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous experience in a customer service/sales position is desirable but willing to train the right candidates.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to communicate effectively through email and over the phone to ensure proper information is being relayed.
- Personable, professional and friendly personality.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft & Windows).
- Able to work with a flexible schedule both weekly and seasonally.
- Experience within the tent/event industry is an asset.
- First point of contact for all new clients; gathering details information and putting together sales quotes, answering inquiries, corresponding with logistics.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients including following up on sales quotes to answer any further questions.
- Ensure a seamless flow of information from sales to logistics team.
- Help to maintain and build relationships with new and old clients.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
- We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.