Website Whistler Personnel
- Monthly commissions payouts
Do you seek a challenging yet rewarding career? Are you a people person who enjoys interacting and satisfying customers? Do you love pretty things? Join this fantastic jewelry company looking for both Brand Ambassadors and Team Leaders to add to their team. Offering a competitive wage with a flexible schedule and commissions that are paid out monthly.
About the Role:
- Full-time Team Leads and Part-time Brand Ambassadors (flexible schedule based on candidate needs).
- Store hours of 11 AM to 7 PM Monday to Saturday, Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM – no late nights, enjoy your evenings!
- Commission pay-outs based on personal sales, paid out monthly.
- Product discounts – first purchase is 50% off and after that 40% off.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet work/life balance.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience in a similar customer service/retail position.
- Good sales skills and able to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Must have flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Fashion-minded, presentable and professional.
- Ability build confidence and trust with customers to give them a strong customer service experience.
- Second language is a huge asset.
- Motivated self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Enjoys being creative and finding solutions for gift ideas/custom work.
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile.
- TEAM LEAD: Strong leadership experience and skills; able to coach and mentor staff and lead by example.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Welcoming and assisting customers in their purchases.
- Contributing to monthly sales and meeting targets.
- Opening and closing the store during scheduled shifts.
- Inventory tagging and display of new merchandise in the showcases.
- Maintains high standards in merchandising.
- Maintaining upkeep and physical appearance of the store.
- Accepting repair jobs including watches.
- Weekly window display/merchandising.
- Preparing shipping for customers and suppliers insuring all steps required are completed.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers.
- Supervises and supports associates in all selling and operational activities, including managing inventory and providing excellent customer service.
- Assists Store Management in responsibilities for the store: identifying training needs, providing ongoing support to the team, team feedback and coaching, provides strong leadership presence and control, ensures customers receive great service and quality merchandise.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring that associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquirers and complainants in a professional and timely manor.
- Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, changing prices, handling merchandise, and performing opening and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates.
- Maintains awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have already created a profile, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →