A family owned, local business is looking for a Sales Person to join their team. Nonna Pia’s was founded in 2010 and since then have become a Whistler success story that now delivers delicious balsamic reduction to grocery stores and Costco’s across Canada and the US. The Sales person will be working alongside the owners and will be responsible for establishing promotions and growing sales in existing accounts, basic sales analysis and strategizing the business while launching new products to market. This position is a key player in contributing to everyday office decisions. This is a full-time, year round career opportunity for an experienced team-leader looking to help take an already successful business to the next level.
Here’s the Dragon’s Den story about Nonna Pia’s journey and founders Norm and Natasha: YOU TUBE – Dragon’s Den Update
*IMPORTANT* Please do not contact Nonna Pia’s directly just yet – applications must be sent through Whistler Personnel to be considered*
About the Role:
- Full-time, long-term position.
- Ideally a 2-3 year commitment.
- Extensive training and mentorship will be provided along with education and course opportunities.
- Opportunity to grow within the team.
- A tight-knit team and family-oriented company who value the Whistler lifestyle
- Monday -Friday office hours with flexibility.
- Salary – ‘Lets chat’ with opportunity for performance-based incentives.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Excellent communicator (written and verbally) and not afraid to ask questions or contribute ideas.
- Highly detailed oriented and extremely organized.
- Works well in open office environment.
- Strong math and analytic skills.
- Strong background in Excel.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Basic analysis of ongoing sales, promotions, and shipping logistics.
- Set up promotional activities.
- Contribute to key everyday management decisions.
- Assist in the launching of line extensions and new products.
- Participate in team monthly/annual financial reviews. Learning and support will be provided.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you already have a profile with us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in being considered.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at email@example.com