- highly specialized large scale projects across North America.
Our client’s vision is to be the global leader in providing innovative safety, access, rescue and work solutions to industry. We are seeking qualified individuals who have either Industry Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) or Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) Certification to work on a variety of highly specialized large scale projects across North America. Ideal for someone who thrives in challenging project environments.
About the Role:
- Roles are project based, contracts vary in length, are often in remote locations and each job is unique.
- Projects are based across North America.
- Wage range starting at $20 – $40/hour as per industry standards.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Industry Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) or Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) Certification is required.
- LEVEL 3 Certification highly desirable.
- Highly trained and experienced technicians.
- Self-motivated problem solvers, always giving their best to the job.
- Capable of high level performance in challenging environments.
- Team players with leadership skills.
- Flexible, enjoys adventure and a challenge.
- First Aid Certifications (preferred).
- US work permit is highly desirable.
- Follow all safety rules, procedures and regulations.
- Inspect and maintain equipment, use all equipment appropriately.
- Review on site documentation.
- Attend all daily safety meetings, tool box meeting.
- Relay all safety concerns, incident and accidents to Site Supervisor
- Perform all duties as designated by site super and job description.
- Fulfill duties of the rope access worker/technician/supervisor as detailed in SPRAT Safe Practices for Rope Access Work.
How to Apply:
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- If you have already submitted your Profile to us, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org about positions you wish to apply for. You do not need to submit your resume again.
- Please do not contact the company directly – Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to their hiring manager.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Professional Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do us and them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.