We have a great opportunity for a Registered Massage Therapist to join a locally owned and operated mobile massage therapy team. This company has a wide range of clientele with needs ranging from injury management and prevention to pre/post natal massage therapy. Perfect for someone who is looking for an abundance of contract, freelance work working alongside a team of certified RMTs with a reputable, established company.
About the Role:
- Excellent earning potential in the range of $110-$140 per treatment.
- Design your own schedule – great opportunity to pick-up extra shifts.
- Work as an independent contractor and also benefit from access to the company’s lengthy local client base, scheduling and booking systems.
- Well established company with strong marketing reach and brand presence.
- Offering strictly professional, non-sexual services. Clients are made aware of this very clearly.
- Enjoy your independence as well as being part of a team of Whistler RMT professionals (best of both worlds).
The Perfect Candidate:
- Punctual, responsible, and skilled professional.
- Current BC Registered Massage Therapist
- Ability to provide a variety of Massage Therapy techniques.
- Must provide own vehicle and massage equipment (table, linens, oils).
- Perform high quality 60 or 90 minute RMT treatments at clients’ private or vacation homes.
- Complete any direct billing of client extended health claims.
- Be on time and prepared for each appointment.
- Self-promote and build a regular clientele base from new bookings.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Send us a quick email introducing yourself & why you think you’re a great candidate for this position: email@example.com
- Please do not contact the company directly – Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to their hiring team. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly by the company represented.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Professional Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do us and them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.