A beautiful high end iconic Whistler Fashion Store has is hiring a new manager this spring. This role offers excellent earning potential made up of a generous base salary plus commissions plus a % of store overall annual sales make this one of the paying retail management positions in town. This is a great opportunity to lead a established team of professional sales people who believe in exceptional customer care. Ideal for someone who loves beautiful clothing and has always dreamed of running their own store.
About this Role
- Full time, year-round, 40 hours per week with flexibility in work week (design your own schedule)
- A generous salary plus inspiring commission which includes a % override of store annual sales = excellent earning potential!!
- With an exceptional training program, you will assume the full role of Store Manager in the Spring of 2019 (as soon as you are ready!)
- Perks include store discounts, health club and gym membership at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler & parking spot available in upper village.
- Work with an established team of professional sales people who believe in exceptional customer care.
- Will assist with securing housing if needed.
The Perfect Candidate:
- You’ve got the “Gotta-Wanna” attitude: You gotta wanna be a part of team and have fun! You gotta wanna be appreciated and love your job! You gotta wanna make lots of money!
- A natural sales person with an eye for style who loves both fashion and to sell.
- At least 1 year of retail or customer service management experience.
- Polished professional. Embodies the high quality brand and commitment to being the best.
- Great overall communication skills; Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional languages an asset.
- Solution oriented. Good at problem solving and decision making.
- Computer savvy with POS experience.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Hire, train and motivate staff to serve guests with professional and solutions-based approach.
- Take ownership, Follow up with all guests of the store. Be willing to go the extra mile!
- Manage the store inventory. Ensure it is well cared for and beautifully displayed.
- Scheduling for the staff and jump in as needed.
- Set and maintain overall store cleanliness and organization standards for the entire staff.
- Complete supply chain management of inventory from receiving, merchandising, to handling damages and returns.
- Weekly reports to Head Office of what’s hot, what’s not and what needs to be ordered.
- Prepare sales / company / department analysis as needed.
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/cust-svc-management
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →