Our client offers cleaning services to a number of residential and Airbnb homes in Squamish. This could be a fantastic regular side-hustle or grow into a full time career as the company grows. Ideally suited to independent, hard-working team members who take pride in their work and are honest and reliable.
About the Role:
- Regular part time hours, with potential to grow into full time if desired.
- Senior / Lead Hand position also available.
- Some flexibility in schedule when possible.
- Starting wage, $18-$20 per hour plus travel allowance and potential for increases.
- A uniform polo will be provided to wear with your black pants & shoes.
- Benefits to be discussed after probationary period.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience cleaning 1-2 years (preferred).
- Knowledge of cleaning products & techniques (an asset but not required).
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Responsibilities for residential cleans include, but are not limited to the following duties.
- Floors: Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming of carpeted areas.
- Surfaces: Cleaning all surfaces, any glass, kitchen counters and appliances
- Dusting: Furniture, windowsills, lampshades, baseboards etc.
- Empty trash and recycling and clean receptacles
- Bathrooms: Clean toilets, bathtub, mirrors, countertops, shower and all plumbing fixtures
- Processing used laundry items such as linens and towels.
- Making clean beds and changing bathroom and kitchen linens.
- Replacing toilet paper, toiletries and other refillable consumables.
- Wipe down front door and remove scuff marks on walls where visible & easily removed with magic eraser.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position.
- Ensure your resume and profile have been submitted to www.whistler-jobs.com/apply (you only need to do this once).
Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to our client. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly by our client.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Squamish Personnel Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive, promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.