Website Whistler Personnel
- Great pay, flexibility & real estate!
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still accepting resumes for this position however the hiring process is on hold temporarily due to COVID19 business restrictions. We still encourage applicants to submit a profile or email us regarding their interest in this position and we will send out a notification once the hiring process begins again.
Take your career in real estate to the next level working alongside one of Whistler’s top realtors in this Assistant role. Ideally suited for someone with previous industry experience who is professional, highly organized and administratively strong with exceptional customer service skills. Offering a competitive wage in the range of $60,000 per year based on experience, ongoing mentoring and support, professional development funding and the chance to enhance your career in the real estate industry.
About the Role:
- Full-time with flexibility; typically Monday to Friday. Work the hours that best suit your schedule!
- Long-term career growth opportunity within a well-established realtor office.
- Wage in the range of $60,000 per year based on experience.
- Access to educational and professional development funding.
- Fun and engaging team building events.
- Work within an inviting and warm office environment.
- Mentoring, coaching and supportive leadership.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong administrative skills and experience.
- Experience in real estate, property management, strata management or law firm.
- Personable and professional with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Strong interest in real estate who would like to eventually obtain their real estate license; keen on career growth.
- Strong computer skills & proficiency using MS Office, G Suite, social media marketing, email and website platforms.
- Experience with client management systems; ability to manage systems and provide accurate data entry.
- Self-starter with strong organizational, planning, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to manage priorities and workflow; able to work independently with little direction and supervision.
- Must have valid BC Driver License with clean drivers abstract.
- Front-line customer service; greeting walk-in customers, answering phones/emails and customer correspondence.
- Running errands for realtor – ie: assisting with setting up open houses, assisting with events, client gift purchasing, etc.
- Social Media management – creating engaging content, scheduling postings, correspondence and managing what’s working and what’s not.
- Updating website as needed with content, photography and videos.
- General administrative tasks including preparing professional correspondence, filing, etc.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and represents the company in a professional manner.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at email@example.com