Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find a perfect match!
Jump into this long-term career role as a Property Manager with a well-established company. Ideal for an experienced customer service professional who has their property management license with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Competitive salary, excellent benefits including an annual ski pass and educational support will be provided to the right candidate.
About this Role:
- Long-term career role requiring a minimum 2-year commitment.
- Full-time, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm schedule; occasional on call after hours work or weekend work required.
- Salary in the range of $53,000 to $57,000/year depending on experience.
- Benefits/Perks include a ski pass, educational funding and support, medical benefits; monthly expense stipend.
- BC Property Manager Course and on-the-job training will be provided by employer.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A customer service superstar with excellent communications skills who seeks growth opportunities.
- Property Management license is a requirement (company will pay for training, but preference will be given to those already registered). Real Estate Trading Service and / or Strata Management license(s) is beneficial.
- Property management, strata management, or front-line hotel experience beneficial.
- Must excel at taking ownership of responsibilities and making decisions independently.
- Must have your own vehicle and cell phone (expense allowance will be provided).
- Excellent problem solver and able to calmly deal with crisis or conflicts as they arise.
- Providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with owners and tenants.
- Representing the company and communicating regularly with owners.
- Managing tenants including negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Managing contractors and service providers.
- Performing general maintenance repairs as needed around the property.
- Maintaining high property standards.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/property-management
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org