Website Whistler Personnel
- Excellent team and work environment.
Utilize your strong leadership abilities at one of Whistler’s best boutique hotels. Seeking an Operations Supervisor, this career oriented role offers a competitive salary, extended health benefits and hotel/food discounts. Ideally suited to someone with exceptional leadership and guest services skills who strives to exceed the expectations of all hotel guests and wants to work in a fun team environment.
About the Role:
- 40 hours per week, year-round.
- Competitive salary based on experience with the potential for increases based on performance.
- Extended health benefits plus subsidized season’s pass/bike park pass.
- Hotel and Food discounts.
- Potential for career advancement.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Ideally 2+ years experience working in a hotel environment in a front desk or housekeeping position.
- Experience working with Maintenance teams an asset.
- Strong leadership abilities with previous supervisory experience.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills and delivers exceptional guest services.
- Strong Interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills; works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with front desk POS systems and revenue management.
- Second language an asset.
- Valid BC Driver License.
- Able to lift heavy items throughout the workday.
- Departmental Supervision – Housekeeping, Front Desk & Projects.
- Supervision and delegation of daily tasks.
- Front desk support – check-in/out, valet service & house duties.
- Training of new hires and scheduling staff shifts.
- Quality control inspections – rooms.
- Action in- house guest requests.
- Maintain clean and safe common areas (lobby, mezzanine, hallways, pool deck, storage rooms) delegating tasks as necessary.
- Monitoring common areas.
- Guest interactions – address guest complaints.
- Maintain hotel inventory and order maintenance supplies as necessary.
- Prepare duties for Night Audit.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.