Website Whistler Personnel
- great organization, short term contract
One of Whistler’s leaders in providing more efficient buildings is looking for an Office Manager to join their collaborative team. Ideally suited for someone with extraordinary administrative, organizational and customer service skills. This position offers a competitive wage, a flexible schedule with a warm and friendly office environment.
About the Role:
- Part-time, long-term; could lead to full-time for the right candidate with a variety of skills.
- 16 to 24 hours per week, 2-3 days per week working Mondays and Tuesdays with flexibility for the 3rd day.
- Wage starting the range of $21 to $22 per hour to start based on experience.
- Opportunity to organize and create new systems for a more efficiently ran office; plenty of room for growth.
- Fun work environment with a collaborative team.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong administrative and bookkeeping experience with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong skills and experience using Quickbooks (desktop).
- Background in construction or design industry is an asset.
- Highly organized, pro-active, meticulous and thorough with exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour and the maturity to handle a range of situations.
- Advanced computer skills including LibreOffice, Gsuite, Quickbooks, Bluebeam, Social Media (specifically Instagram and Facebook), Salesforce.com (data entry/updating) and MS Office Suite.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Be the face of the company, greet clients, answer phones and manage client inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Basic bookkeeping including AP/AR, cash flow management, bank reconciliation, budget development (future office needs/wants) and monthly payroll processing.
- General administrative tasks including managing staff calendars/vacation calendars and booking appointments.
- Manage all employee training schedules/requirements including government training grant program.
- Sales & Marketing tasks include generating sales proposals, managing sales leads (via salesforce.com), and managing social media marketing (develop content/manage posting schedule).
- Contributes to team effort by assisting staff with other administrative tasks.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have already created a profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.