Website Squamish Personnel
- Opportunity for a strong leader to manage a fantastic team!
Join the team at this Squamish-based orthodontics office committed to ensuring clients experience is memorable and pleasant. Ideally suited for a strong leader who is exceptionally organized, detail oriented and people-oriented. Offering a starting wage of $48,000 to $50,000 per year plus the opportunity to work within a great team environment.
- Full-time, 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Wage starting in the range of $48,000 to $50,000 per year based on experience.
- Health benefits available.
- 3 weeks paid vacation time off per year.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong leadership and human resources experience
- 2+ years of administration and customer service experience is preferred
- Exemplary problem solving and resource seeking skills
- An organized, detail oriented and self-motivated leader with strong communication skills.
- People-focused, optimistic, friendly and outgoing with a high level of professionalism.
- Calm demeanor and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- Positive “can do” team attitude and a compassionate and empathetic approach to customer service.
- Excellent prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to ensure tasks are completed on time throughout the day.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, and familiarity with Apple/Mac computers. Quick to learn new programs and systems (training will be provided).
- Oversee day to day business operations and ensure the office operates efficiently and smoothly.
- Supervising office staff; scheduling and planning, handling employee relations, etc.
- Scheduling and booking appointments.
- Co-ordination with other dental and specialist offices
- Act as the liaison between the doctor and other team members to ensure a positive environment for the staff and patients alike.
- Social Media – content development and posting to various social media platforms.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.