Website Whistler Personnel
- central office location with a great salary.
Join the team at this family-like immigration consultancy firm that helps immigrants to become Canadian Residents and Citizens. Seeking a professional Office Manager. Perks include a competitive salary based on experience, some schedule flexibility and central Whistler location. Ideally suited for someone who is analytical and tech savvy with strong administrative experience and skills looking for a long-term career opportunity.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round, and long-term. Seeking someone who wants to make a long-term commitment.
- 35 per hour work week, Monday to Friday work week, 9:30am to 5:30pm with some flexibility.
- Competitive salary based on experience with potential for increases based on performance.
- Centrally located Whistler office with a positive atmosphere and great team.
- Extended health benefits available.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.
- Must have a vehicle; allowance will be provided for fuel and parking costs.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years administrative experience with post-secondary education (minimum 2 years diploma) or equivalent work experience in the industry (immigration and/or law).
- Fast-paced environment; must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy (a must!).
- Strong computer skills and proficient with a variety of programs and software.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to coordinate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Professional and smart with strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Works well independently with strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, handling multiple tasks through the process in a deadline-driven environment.
- Tech Savvy with basic IT troubleshooting skills and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding and abides by confidentially of sensitive information.
- English proficient is a must. Other language is an asset.
- Manage a telephone system and provide services over the telephone in a professional manner.
- Schedule and confirm appointments. Following up on gathering documents for the Immigration Consultant prior to the appointments.
- Responding to prospective clients and following up with them.
- Direct communication with full-service clients to obtain relevant documentation for some specific applications.
- Supporting the team at the main office in Vancouver.
- Completing relevant forms for the immigration application.
- Trouble shoot and fix any issues that arise with payment terminal services.
- Visit customer locations for repairs.
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate with customers in a professional manner.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.