Website Whistler Personnel
- opportunity for growth
Utilize your superstar administrative skills and join one of Whistler’s top Real Estate companies in this exciting Office Administrator role! Training is available to the right candidate. Offering the opportunity to work up to a management position after probationary period, a competitive wage, training and development opportunities and the ability to work in a very successful and ‘happy’ organization with lots of company social events and team building!
About the Role:
- Regular Office Hours, Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Hourly wage ranges from $20 to $21/hour to start with potential to convert to a salaried position after a 3-month review.
- Extended health benefits and quarterly bonus program following a successful 3-month review.
- Potential to advance to Office Manager with a successful 3-month review.
- Opportunity to get a foot in the door and grow a career in real estate and property management.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Very successful and ‘happy’ organization with lots of company social events and team building.
The Perfect Candidate:
- General reception experience with a professional, outgoing and warm demeanor.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office – Outlooks, Word, Excel.
- Comfort with using technology/web-based platforms
- Some experience with social media, marketing and website platforms is an asset.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- General reception, answering, managing and directing phone calls and emails, greeting clients and answering inquiries.
- Assist agents when needed with various tasks.
- Assisting our conveyancer with entering real estate deals into our software.
- Supply inventory and ordering.
- Marketing, social media and website updating responsibilities as part of our agent services packages.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org