Are you the missing puzzle piece? A legendary Whistler night club is looking for a General Manager to lead the team. This location continues to break records by consistently delivering amazing nights in Whistler. This role is ideally suited for an experienced bar or night club manager with a passion for leading a fun team and who is ready to expand upon the proven success. Be part of the legend.
About the Role:
- A senior leadership position with a successful Whistler company with numerous locations.
- Full-time, year-round; offers lots of opportunity for growth.
- Location open 4 nights a week (Friday to Monday).
- Schedule includes mostly afternoons and late nights – leaving plenty of time for daytime passions.
- Generous salary based on experience and negotiable based on workload.
- Benefits & perks to be discussed at interview.
- Accommodation available if needed.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experienced in managing bars or nightclubs.
- Positive, ‘people person’ who enjoys leading and coaching a team.
- Desire and motivation to work hard and lead by example.
- Detailed-oriented with strong communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Creative passion for the industry and ready to take the reins.
- Interacting with customers and staff to ensure everyone is having a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Connecting with and building upon and the large group of loyal local regulars.
- Managing, hiring, training and scheduling all club employees.
- Organizing promotions and special events.
- Bringing new ideas and initiatives to the operation and expanding upon its success.
- Overseeing club cleaning and maintenance of the property and equipment.
- Address and resolve guest or employee concerns as they arise.
- Adhere to and promote health and safety regulations.
- Responsible for overall success of the club and business performance including revenue and profitability.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email email@example.com to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org