One of Whistler’s best boutique hotels nested in the heart of the village is looking for a Night Auditor to join their tight-knit team! Ideal for someone who has experience in the hotel industry with excellent attention to detail and some bookkeeping skills. Incentives include a $500 signing bonus plus a competitive wage that increases after 3 months of employment, a subsidized ski/recreation pass and extended health benefits.
About the Role:
- Part-time or Full-time opportunity – some flexibility required to align with scheduling needs.
- $17.00 per hour with increase after 3 months of successful employment.
- $500 signing bonus.
- Extended health benefits plus subsidized ski pass/bike park pass.
- Hotel and Food discounts.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A strong leader who leads by example and maintains a high level of professionalism both at work and in the community.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong financial skills; pays careful attention to detail and demonstrates common sense.
- Guest service and quality focused with a desire to learn.
- Accountable and dependable. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Prior bookkeeping experience is an asset.
- Completion of high school or equivalent required and post-secondary education an asset.
- Experience with SEO beneficial and could increase base wage as more responsibilities could be added.
- Competent in Microsoft Office software (including Word, Outlook, Excel)
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Assists guests in a friendly, efficient, professional manner in all guest services related functions.
- Ensure all front office activities are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service.
- Prepare work orders for housekeeping and maintenance departments when problems are reported by a guest.
- Completion of daily audit reports, credit card and sales reconciliations.
- Basic bookkeeping and administrative duties.
- Process guests’ departures calculate charges and receive payments.
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services.
- Follow emergency and safety procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of quality service and hospitality.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your experience and why you would make the perfect candidate for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com