Join this health and wellness clinic and provide top service to their clients in this Receptionist position. Ideal for someone who has some experience in a similar position, exceptional customer service skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Offering a flexible schedule to be able to maximize your time on the slopes or in nature. A competitive starting wage and health/wellness benefits make this a great opportunity!
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round, working 35-40 hours per week; Friday to Tuesday with flexible hours (morning or afternoon shifts)+ weekends.
- Wage starting in the range of $18 per hour with potential for increases based on strong performance.
- Benefits include a health and wellness package.
- Connect with the community and a happy fast paced environment where people are excited to get better.
- Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong computer skills – MS Office Suite, Email.
- Previous experience with Jane Software is an asset.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent organization skills; can manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Professional, personable and friendly.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently at times.
- Greeting patients in a cheerful and friendly manner.
- Managing the phone in a busy environment.
- Responding to client inquires in-person and online.
- Scheduling patients and general word processing.
- Using MS Word and Excel.
- Managing cash and operating a POS device.
- Basic bookkeeping – preparing invoices and entering payments.
- Frequent tidying and general cleaning of the clinic.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com