Website Whistler Personnel
- excellent company and earning potential.
If you’ve been waiting for an exciting position with an incredible company that allows you to utilize your marketing superpowers, this could be the one! A multinational consulting company based right in the heart of Whistler has an opening for a Marketing Specialist.
Ideal for a marketing guru who loves the freedom to be creative and can develop marketing opportunities that will drive sales leads. This position offers a great base salary in the range of $50,000 to $70,0000 plus awesome perks including a ski / sport pass of your choice, extended health benefits, flexible schedule and plenty of room for growth.
About the Role:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (with some flexibility based on candidate needs).
- Salary in the range of $50,000 to $70,000 per year based on previous experience and education.
- Annual recreation pass to your choice of recreation (ie: golf, skiing, fitness).
- Extended medical/dental benefits.
- Supportive leadership that encourage professional and personal growth.
- Fun and youthful team!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experienced marketing professional with the proven ability to generate and drive sales leads.
- Diploma or degree in marketing or communications is an asset.
- A big picture thinker who is proactive and takes initiative.
- Strong communicator who is develops creative and engaging content.
- Builds positive and long-standing client relationships.
- Strong digital marketing experience and knowledge including social media and analytics.
- Up to date on the latest tools, platforms and technology for marketing.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and reporting.
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- High level of professionalism, personable and friendly.
- Developing inbound marketing opportunities that will drive sales leads.
- Develop strong marketing campaigns and improve upon current strategies.
- Coordinating marketing projects to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Creating and launching of innovative digital campaigns to maintain local market leadership and a global reach.
- Writing various marketing materials including blogs, newsletters, social media content and more.
- Delivering consistent, clear and compelling client communication campaigns.
- Ensure professional design and concise messaging in all marketing materials.
- Actively brainstorming and proposing new ideas for campaigns.
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understanding analytics and data and using them to create effective content strategies.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing.
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org