A modern, busy and friendly chain of dental clinics in several BC communities is looking for a talented Marketing and Brand Manager to assist with developing overall brand strategies and the launch of a new clinic in Richmond BC. Ideal for a candidate who is bilingual in English and Chinese with a background and education in Marketing, Social Media and Brand Development. Offers a competitive wage and an opportunity to primarily work from home (wherever that may be!)
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round marketing position for a growing chain of dental services clinics in BC.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, family oriented clinics.
- Primarily working from home regular office hours with lots of flexibility.
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $25-$30/hr depending on experience.
- Opportunities for performance bonuses and growth.
- Periodic travel required between several BC communities. Travel allowance is provided.
- Option of full extended health and great dental benefits for the whole family.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.
- Must be fluent in both English and Chinese; verbal and written.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns for vastly different communities.
- Strong research and analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Self-starter who works well independently.
- E-Commerce experience is an asset.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Degree in marketing or a related field is a requirement.
- Strong social background with proven results.
- Help shape and communicate company vision and mission.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies for several different communities.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”.
- Establish brand standards and maintain brand consistency across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Execute new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Build awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet consumer needs.
- Craft and oversee promotional messaging and products; publish and distribute to the public via media, advertising and social media.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share in multiple markets.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please email your cover letter and updated resume to email@example.com to let us know which job you’d like to be considered for.
- Ensure your cover letter includes the following information:
- How many years experience you have in marketing and brand management.
- What languages you are fluent in; both written and verbal.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.