A favorite local bistro is hiring a Manager to join their leadership team. A great opportunity for someone with a solid restaurant background and who dreams of owning their own place one day to work alongside a great team of owners and staff. Offers a competitive wage, ski pass and a flexible schedule that allows for a 3-day weekends.
About the Role:
- Flexible schedule: option for 4 x 10hr days.
- Overtime is very limited and always paid out.
- Tight family culture with hands on supportive owners who truly care about their employees.
- Training and mentorship is provided to ensure you are successful in the role.
- Company is very supportive of hiring and promoting from within as well as rewarding hard work.
- Salary is negotiable and will be reflective of experience.
- Ski & bike park pass or cash bonus.
- Free meal & cappuccino with every shift
- Willing to assist with securing local housing for out of town candidates.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in the F&B industry.
- Customer service super star – someone that customers remember
- A business or hospitality education.
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build a strong team.
- Understands how to assess the situation and jump in where most needed.
- Really good at commanding the room – charismatic and a true leader.
- Outgoing and friendly; Confident and intelligent.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Comfortable with social media posts and ads is a real benefit
- Managing restaurant operations for front of house and kitchen staff.
- Managing and providing friendly customer service including greeting customers, taking orders and payments, handling any concerns.
- Working closely with the owners on a daily basis and play a key part of the leadership team.
- Ensuring the high standard of service and food quality is maintained and improved upon.
- Assisting with promotions and marketing.
- Act as a coach and mentor to the staff.
- Manage the team – including hiring, training, rewarding and disciplining when necessary.
- Facilitate and organize team building opportunities.
- Ensuring cleanliness standards are upheld – includes jumping in to the dish pit or cleaning tables whenever needed.
- Coordinate liquor purchases.
- Daily sales receipts reconciliations and deposits.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- Please take a moment to complete this Summary of Qualifications highlighting your strengths: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/restaurant-management
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply →