Website Whistler Personnel
- great schedule and pay.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking for the perfect schedule to enjoy all that Whistler has to offer. Looking for individuals who are detail-oriented with a great work ethic to fill Laundry Assistant positions with a local company that strives to provide the best customer service possible. Benefits include a flexible work schedule, extended health benefits and access to a recreation/health benefit of your choice (ie: ski pass, bike park pass).
About the Role:
- Full-time or part-time available, seeking candidates looking for long-term, year-round.
- Day shifts available to choose from that suit your personalized schedule: Day Shifts avail: 8-4pm or 9-5pm. Part-time: 3 to 4 shifts per week. Full-time: 4 to 5 shifts per week.
- Wage ranging between $18 to $20 per hour based on commitment and experience.
- Extended health benefits after 3 months for full-time employees (can be negotiated for part-time employees).
- Annual recreation/health benefit offered after 6 months to use towards your choice of health/recreation.
- Fun work environment with a great team! You’ve got to love to have fun!
The Perfect Candidate:
- No experience necessary, willing to train the right candidate.
- Strong attention to detail and able to complete tasks from start to finish.
- Have a superior work ethic and are self motivated to improve their performance each day.
- Well organized and able to stay on task.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who can jump in where needed.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position (moderate lifting, repetitive motions such as gripping and grasping, and standing for long periods).
- Sort, load washing/drying machines and ensure all items are kept together by client.
- Sort and fold towels, sheets, bedding, etc.
- Operate laundry press.
- Sort and organize clean items ensuing items are kept together per client. Bag items and prepare for delivery.
- Check that all equipment is in working order.
- Keep laundry room and surrounding area clean and organized.
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks and ensure a clean and safe work environment with active participation in the health & safety program.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work /
- If you’ve created a profile with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred schedule and interest in the position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.