An exciting Squamish opportunity awaits! A new gourmet sandwich delivery business is looking for a full time Kitchen Prep Helper. This position will have a strong focus on prepping and packaging orders while adhering to all Health and Safety regulations. A great gig that offers flexibility and lots of opportunity for growth.
About the Role:
- Monday – Friday from 6AM-1PM (with the potential for more hours)
- Wage based on experience: $14-$16/hour
- Food prep, following the daily menu and recipes
- Taking and managing orders via phone/webpage
- Occasional baking may occur
- Keeping workplace clean and tidy
- Effective communication with delivery person
- Work within a tight knit team!
- BONUS: Free sandwich and snack every shift
- Must have Food Handler Certificate Level 1
- Previous kitchen work experience is an asset
- Resident of Squamish
- Ability to work solo and as a team player
- Enjoys working early mornings
- Reliable with great work ethic (a can do attitude!)
- Friendly, hard working and happy to pitch in where needed.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which job you’d like to be considered for.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com