Website Whistler Personnel
- flexible schedule.
One of Whistler’s best boutique hotels located in the heart of Whistler is hiring for Housekeepers. Offering a flexible work schedule to fit any lifestyle and a competitive wage, extended health benefits and a ski pass. Join this tight-knit team in a fun working environment with opportunities for growth within the company. Experience is an asset but is not required.
About the Role:
- Year-round with part-time available.
- 20 to 24 hours per week, flexible schedule.
- Some experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Wage in the range of $18 per hour with increases based on performance.
- Extended health benefits plus subsidized ski pass/bike park pass.
- Hotel and Food discounts.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Physically fit, positive attitude, personable and willing to work hard with a positive energy.
- Have a passion for cleanliness and pride in a job well done.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive, happy attitude.
- Health and safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work place.
- Awareness of what is going on throughout the hotel regarding housekeeping; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to spend majority of the day walking, bending, pushing and lifting.
- Assisting with the stripping and cleaning of rooms
- Removal of linens, garbage, recycling and compost
- Public area cleanliness, washing windows, vacuuming etc.
How to Apply:
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- If you have already created a profile with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in this position.
- Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to their hiring team. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Professional Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do us and them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.