Now hiring for Front Desk, Concierge and Night Audit positions. Ideal for someone who has strong guest services skills who strives to exceed the expectations of all hotel guests and wants to work in a fun team environment. Offering a $500 signing bonus, competitive salary with opportunities for growth and increases, extended health and hotel/food discounts.
About the Role:
- Full-time and part-time available, some flexibility is required for scheduling.
- Competitive starting salary with potential for increases based on performance.
- Night Audit position pays an extra $2 per hour.
- $500 signing bonus.
- Extended health benefits plus subsidized season’s pass/bike park pass.
- Hotel and Food discounts.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Delivers exceptional guest services.
- Previous experience in a customer service position.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Second language an asset.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Greeting and acknowledging guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Providing concierge services for guests and assisting them in building a memorable visit.
- Ensuring guest arrival and departures are handled in a confident, professional and friendly manner.
- Answer all inquiries promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information is given.
- Making reservations for future arrivals and ensure special attention to details are taken
- Assists guests in a friendly, efficient, professional manner in all guest services related functions and ensure that all staff do the same.
- Maintains a high standard of quality service and hospitality.
- Ensure all front office activities are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action and resolution.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Recommend and implement new operational standards and procedures for the department.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Ensure that all contact with guests are handled in a friendly and professional manner.
- Prepare work orders for housekeeping and maintenance departments when problems are reported by a guest.
- Completion of daily audit reports, credit card and sales reconciliations.
- Basic bookkeeping and administrative duties.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of why you would make the perfect fit!
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →