Do you ever picture a pizza as if it is a priceless piece of artwork? A bistro in town is looking for a pizza maker to join their tight team. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to how a high volume establishment runs successfully and pick up a some culinary tricks along the way. Starting wage is negotiable based on experience with great tips + bonuses
**TRIAL TEMP SHIFTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. Work a couple of shifts and see if it’s the right kitchen for you! CLICK HERE for more info.
About the Role:
- Flexible schedule: option for 3 or 4 x 10hr days. Any overtime work is paid.
- Tight family culture with hands on supportive owners who truly care about their employees.
- Training and mentorship is provided to ensure you are successful in the role.
- Company is very supportive of hiring and promoting from within as well as rewarding hard work.
- Wage is negotiable and will be reflective of experience.
- Ski & bike park pass or cash bonus.
- Free meal with every shift + 50% discount at the restaurant.
- Quality controls
- Hands on day-to-day operation of a fast-paced kitchen and its staff
- Working alongside the management team to continue to grow and improve the business
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE:
- Minimum of 1 year of culinary training and experience
- Customer focused and outgoing personality
- Mature, reliable and calm under pressure
- Attention to detail and product quality
- Natural team participant who knows how to have fun while getting the job done
- Takes initiative and works independently
- Active and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Send us a quick email introducing yourself & why you think you’re a great candidate for this position: email@example.com
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →