We are currently seeking an experienced CDA who wants to embrace a small mountain town lifestyle and join a full service dental clinic in beautiful Pemberton, BC. Ideally suited to someone who is looking for a long term career in an an innovative office with all of the latest technologies to hand. Competitive salary, signing bonus and relocation assistance is being offered!
About the Role:
- Competitive salary reflective of experience.
- Wages starting at $27 – $30 an hour based on experience.
- Full time, career position with growth potential.
- $300 signing bonus after 3 months probation.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
- Very close-knit, supportive team environment.
- Assistance with relocation and securing housing.
The Perfect Candidate:
- An experienced, CDA with a current Dental Assisting License.
- Patient focused, with a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Energetic, dedicated and reliable professional who works well in a team and as an individual.
- Strong knowledge and use of dental instruments and sterilization methods.
- Calm under pressure and cool in emergency situations.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital systems and equipment.
- Attentive to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Detailed understanding and practice of BC health and safety requirements.
- An independent team member with excellent communication skills.
- Fulfilling a broad variety of clinical chair-side dental assisting duties.
- Establishing strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behavior.
- Educating patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, postoperative instructions and treatment planning.
- Documenting dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintaining patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing the treatment room and patient for dental treatments.
- Selecting and mixing proper materials for dental application.
- Providing diagnostic information through radiography and impressions.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Operating, cleaning, sterilizing and maintaining of dental equipment.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org let us know you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com