Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
One of Whistler’s premier hotels is looking for an Executive Housekeeper to lead their housekeeping team. Ideal for someone with 2 years housekeeping experience in a leadership position with strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to lead a team in a positive manner. Excellent starting salary with potential for financial growth, great team environment and access to a lifestyle benefit and ski pass financing.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round position with flexible schedule.
- Salary starting in the range of $ 50,000 per year with additional earning potential based on experience of up to $ 60,000.
- Extended medical/dental benefits after 6 months of employment.
- Active lifestyle bonus and ski pass financing.
- Staff rewards and recognition program.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2 years housekeeping experience in a management position required.
- Excellent leadership abilities with strong attention to detail and organized.
- Physically fit, positive attitude, personable and willing to work hard with a positive energy.
- Have a passion for cleanliness and pride in a job well done.
- Enthusiastic with a passion for a positive, happy team environment.
- Health and safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work place.
- Awareness of what is going on throughout the hotel regarding housekeeping; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to spend majority of the day walking, bending, pushing and lifting.
- Lead housekeeping team and department.
- Scheduling staff and full management of payroll for the department.
- Budgeting and labor forecasting.
- Ordering of daily operating supplies.
- Inventory Management.
- Manage linen and supply orders.
- Inspect rooms before release to our guests.
- Adhere to high cleanliness standards.
- Note discrepancies and damage in rooms and notify maintenance personnel.
- Communicate with front desk in early check-ins and late check-outs and inform of room closures.
- Assisting with the stripping and cleaning of rooms.
- Removal of linens, garbage, recycling and compost.
- Public area cleanliness, washing windows, vacuuming etc.
To Apply or for more information:
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- And then email email@example.com or call us to set up a time to discuss the role.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org