Website Whistler Personnel
- grow within an exciting industry
A Whistler top REALTOR® is seeking a Real Estate Executive Assistant to join her warm and friendly team. This is an ideal role for someone who is personable, professional with great administrative and customer service skills. Offering a competitive salary based on experience, the opportunity to be mentored by one of the industries best, and a flexible schedule for work/life balance.
About the Role:
- Long-term career growth opportunity within a well-established realtor office.
- Schedule is flexible and can part-time or full-time depending on your preference.
- Wage in the range of $20 per hour to start with increases based on performance.
- Access to educational and professional development funding.
- Fun and engaging team building events.
- Work within an inviting and warm office environment.
- Mentoring, coaching and supportive leadership.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years administrative assistant experience. Real estate background and strong interest in the industry is preferred.
- Personable and professional with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills & proficiency using MS Office, G Suite, Social Media marketing, Email and Website platforms.
- Experience with client management systems; ability to manage systems and provide accurate data entry.
- Self-starter with strong organizational, planning, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to manage priorities and workflow; able to work independently with little direction and supervision.
- Must have valid BC Driver License with clean drivers abstract.
- Front-line in the office; greeting walk-in clients, answering phones/emails and client correspondence.
- Running errands for realtor – ie: assisting with setting up open houses, assisting with events, client gift purchasing, etc.
- Social Media management – creating engaging content, scheduling postings, correspondence and managing what’s working and what’s not.
- Updating website as needed with content, photography and videos.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and represents the company in a professional manner.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit whistler-jobs.com.