Be a part of this close-knit team in beautiful Pemberton BC as a Customer Service Representative. This locally owned and operated business for a fast-paced, successful and supportive company. Offering a flexible schedule, competitive starting wage and benefits, plus training and support to allow the candidate to quickly grow and advance within the company. Ideal for someone who is a customer service superstar with exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, organized, and loves a fast-paced work environment.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round long-term position with growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Flexible schedule as the office is open 7 days a week.
- Customer Service Representative salary starts in the range of $17 to $19 per hour with opportunities for increases depending on performance.
- Extended health plan available.
- Pemberton based office with a close-knit family environment with training and support from management.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Friendly, outgoing and confident personality with excellent customer service skills administrative abilities.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Logistics minded – great at juggling a schedule, service staff and customers.
- Experience within the trade services industry or a similar role is an asset.
- Pays careful attention to detail and is a stickler for accuracy.
- Multitasker who thrives in a busy environment.
- Computer savvy (MS Office Suite, client database/scheduling software, Outlook).
- Able to handle the challenge of demanding clientele and works hard to meet their needs while showing genuine care and empathy.
- Can operate independently, offer suggestions and works without direct supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Handing incoming calls including taking service orders, answering general inquiries and overall communication with customers, suppliers and technicians.
- Working with the Dispatcher to organize and dispatch service calls according to priorities, team workload and availability.
- Assisting in coordinating and communicating the service technician schedule on the fly.
- Following up with every service order to ensure excellent customer service.
- Juggling multiple tasks under pressure with a smile and positive attitude.
- Working as part of a team and taking ownership of each request and project.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative duties such as organizing contracts, invoices, filing, data entry.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/office-admin
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →