Looking for more time in the day to play? We’ve got you covered!
Full time positions are available for dishwashers at one of Whistler’s high-end, full-service boutique hotels. Ideal for a hard-working individual who is interested in working in a full-service, 5 star kitchen and an excellent stepping stone toward a culinary career. Offers solid base wage, great tips, full benefits, a flexible schedule and a ski pass option – plus housing is available.
About the Role:
- Work with a great team in a large, modern kitchen
- Potential to learn prep cook and line cook skills if desired.
- Full-time/ 5 days a week with some flexibility for a balanced lifestyle.
- Start at 4pm or 5pm and have all day to enjoy your Whistler passions.
- Wage $16/ hour plus tip pool, long-term benefits and end of season bonus.
- Housing available.
The Perfect Candidate:
- No experience necessary – it’s all about having a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Hard-working, team player and a consistent display of professionalism.
- Food Safe and WHIMIS certification preferred or can be provided.
- High school education and previous experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Ability to learn basic food handling and sanitation standards.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Good personal hygiene, detail oriented, and safety and sanitation orientated.
- Displays the ability to recognize unsafe work practices.
- Ability to endure abundant physical movements in carrying out job duties. and able to lift heavy loads (up to 50lbs);
- Ability to take constructive feedback and leadership.
- Cleaning, storage, and distribution of dishes, cooking equipment, and small wares for 4 food and beverage outlets in a high-end hotel
- Maintain a clean, neat and presentable appearance, especially in view of guests
- Proper use and knowledge of all foodstuffs, equipment, chemicals, and procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- If you have already submitted your Resume to us, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org about positions you wish to apply for. You do not need to submit your resume again.
- PLEASE do not contact the client directly. Candidates must apply through Whistler Personnel to be considered.
Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to the hiring team at the property. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly. If you’d like more information about the role or who it is with, please contact us: email@example.com or 604-905-4194 ext 2.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Personnel Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do us and them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive promptly and professionally even if you are no longer interested in the role.