Website Whistler Personnel
- grow your administrative career!
A modern, busy and friendly dental clinic in Port McNeill located on Vancouver Island’s north-east shore on Queen Charlotte Strait, is looking for a Dental Receptionist to join their team! Offering a competitive hourly wage plus benefits and the opportunity to grow within the dental industry.
About Port McNeill, BC
- Thriving community on the beautiful northeastern coast of Vancouver Island.
- An outdoor adventurist’s dream – hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking, diving, fishing, spelunking, and wildlife viewing. Dense forests, tranquil lakes, spectacular views of Broughton Strait, and plenty of wildlife.
- More Information: Port McNeill
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time; 30 hours per week, Monday to Thursday (hours will vary depending on schedule).
- Competitive wage in the range of $22 to $28 per hour.
- Medical and Dental benefits.
- Potential continuing education allowance.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, family oriented environment.
- Dental experience is an asset but willing to fully train the right candidate!
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of one year experience in admin and customer service is preferred.
- Experience working within a dental or medical office is an asset.
- A proficient and positive phone manner is a must.
- Friendly, approachable and people-oriented.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; able to manage many tasks at once.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Use Microsoft Word proficiently; able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Greeting patients while updating necessary medical information into our software system.
- Complying with covid regulations by maintaining a sanitary reception area.
- Provide reception services by receiving or routing calls and providing information on appointments or claims inquiries, and receiving and directing visitors as necessary.
- Scheduling and confirming dental appointments.
- Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory.
- Set up and maintain files, records.
- Interview patients to obtain case histories.
- Complete insurance and other claim forms.
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records.
- Maintaining office environments clean.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org