A successful family friendly dental clinic has a long-term opening for a part-time Dental Hygienist. It’s a great opportunity to work with a modern, friendly clinic and grow your experience and patient base. Ideal for a seasoned Hygienist OR for a newly “minted” hygienist fresh out of school who is eager to enjoy a mountain lifestyle and blossoming career in a fabulous little town just North of Whistler, BC.
About the Role:
- Part time Schedule, 2-3 days a week, with some flexibility.
- Attractive wage, $40-$50 per hour based on experience
- Competitive wage for new hygienists and increasing with experience and training.
- Benefits include dental coverage.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, family oriented environment.
- Leading edge tools and technology where patient comfort is the #1 priority.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates will be considered but will have to register in BC prior to starting.
- A great opportunity for an experience hygienist looking to be part of a great little team.
- Calm demeanor, friendly and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and willingness to embrace the Pemberton community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
- Detailed understanding and practice of BC health and safety requirements.
- An organized, independent team member with excellent communication skills.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection and dental charting.
- Taking dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides).
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing etc.).
- Performing documentation and office management activities as required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please email email@example.com to let us know which job you’d like to be considered for.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →