A successful family friendly dental clinic has a long-term opening for a Dental Hygienist. It’s a great opportunity to work with a modern, friendly clinic and grow your experience and patient base. Ideal for a seasoned Hygienist OR for a newly “minted” hygienist fresh out of school who is eager to enjoy a mountain lifestyle and blossoming career in a fabulous little resort town.
About the Role:
- Flexible schedule with your choice of F/T or P/T hours and the option of a 4 X 10 hr days / 3-day weekend.
- Competitive wage reflective of experience. $1000 signing bonus!
- Benefits include dental coverage after 6 months and full extended health after 12 months.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, family oriented environment
- Leading edge tools and technology where patient comfort is the #1 priority!
- Assistance securing housing for the right candidate.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates will be considered but will have to register in BC prior to starting and take an anesthesia course with 1 year of starting work in BC.
- Ideal for a newly licensed hygienist looking to learn on the job and gain experience.
- Also, a great opportunity for an experience hygienist looking to build their own client base and be part of a great little team.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and will embrace the Whistler community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- A dental hygienist is a highly-trained professional who specializes in clinical therapy, oral health education and health promotion.
- Customer care including checking in and registering patients from time to time.
- Assisting office staff with the completion of insurance claims (will train).
- Assisting with light admin duties from time to time.
- Please email email@example.com with your contact details and times available for an interview.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →