An innovative dental office in the heart of Pemberton is hiring for a full time Dental Treatment Coordinator. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a fast-paced, growing environment, with amazing learning and career enhancing opportunities. Perfect for an experienced dental receptionist with an outgoing personality who enjoys an active lifestyle and wishes to embrace the Pemberton community. Offering a competitive wage plus benefits and a $300 signing bonus!
About the Role:
- Full time, career position with growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary reflective of experience.
- Wages starting at $25 to $30 an hour based on experience.
- $300 signing bonus after 3 months probation.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
- Very close-knit team working in a welcoming community.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum 2 years of dental reception and administration is required.
- Must be people-oriented who is confident, friendly and outgoing.
- Quick to learn new programs and systems (training will be provided).
- Hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- Calm demeanor and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- An organized and self-motivated team member with excellent communication skills.
- Personable and professional, engaging and pleasant to talk to with a positive energy.
- Positive “can do” attitudes and a compassionate and empathetic approach to customer service.
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Team-oriented; able be proactive and jump in where needed to ensure smooth front desk operation.
- Excellent prioritizing and multi-tasking skills; very organized and able to juggle tasks throughout the day.
- Strong computer skills; able to learn new systems and software.
- General reception and basic administration for a friendly dental office.
Answering calls, responding to emails, checking in patients and booking
- Submitting paperwork on the behalf of patients for upcoming procedures
- Providing support to staff and patients to create a positive and well-run
- Processing payments and submitting extended health claims.
- Making future appointment reminder calls and emails.
- Working within insurance limits and providing patients with treatment estimates.
- Discussing treatment procedures in a concise way patients will understand.
- Organizing multi-provider schedules
- Updating patient charts and following up with lab cases.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
- Complete a Summary of Qualifications to accompany your application (think of this as a prelude to an interview!).
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.