Website Whistler Personnel
- great part-time opportunity
COVID-19 UPDATED: WE ARE STILL HIRING AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
A Whistler storage centre is seeking an exceptional customer service professional to join their team. Offering a part-time schedule leaving plenty of time for other activities or additional hours if desired, a competitive wage and potential bonuses. Ideally suited for someone who is friendly, hard working and loves interacting with customers.
About the Role:
- 24 hours per week working Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a potential for additional hours if desired.
- Hours: Fridays 11:30am to 6pm, Saturdays 9am to 4pm and Sundays 12-4pm.
- $17 per hour to start with potential for increases based on performance.
- Bonuses based on unit rentals.
- Position ideally starting May 1st but willing to move date forward for the perfect candidate.
- Seeking candidates who are looking for a long-term position.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a customer service environment with some administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills and able to resolve customer issues professionally.
- Personable, friendly with excellent customer service skills.
- Organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well independently; manage tasks with limited supervision.
- Computer savvy; MS Office Suite and can learn new systems easily.
- Eye for cleanliness.
- Front-line customer service and admin tasks
- Greeting customers and assisting with storage needs, managing inquires through phone/emal, and processing payment transactions.
- Light cleaning of the facility.
- Opening and closing procedures including nightly walk through and security checks.
- May be required to assist in moving heavy items from time to time.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.