Join the team at this local family business with over 17 yrs of experience in the cleaning business. Seeking a strong leader who takes initiative and has direct housekeeping experience for a Supervisory position. Offering a competitive wage with opportunities for growth, a flexible schedule with 3 days off per week, extended health benefits and a $600 signing bonus!
About the Role:
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement with an excellent company plus a $600 signing bonus!
- Full Time with flexible schedule. 7 days per week operation so shifts will vary.
- 4 x 10-hour shifts per week – lots of opportunity for overtime and a 3-day weekend!
- Wage negotiable based on experience.
- Extended medical and dental benefits available after 3 months.
- Other benefits are negotiable depending on candidate’s preferences.
- Company vehicle and work cell phone provided.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous professional cleaning experience is required.
- Some leadership experience is an asset.
- Strong communication skills; able to motivate, coach and lead a diverse team.
- Very detail-oriented and takes pride in a job well done.
- Motivated individual who takes initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and multi-task effectively.
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract.
- Physically fit and capable of standing, lifting and walking during long periods of time.
- Coordinating and following the daily/weekly cleaning schedule, organizing the cleaning team for each job.
- Coaching and motivating cleaning team and new employees.
- Providing strong leadership to ensure the productivity and motivation of the team.
- Coordinating with the manager and office for any changes.
- Recording complete and accurate information about each job including individual hours of team members and submitting timesheets.
- Assisting the cleaners with dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, cleaning washrooms, carrying heavy laundry bags etc.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email email@example.com to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org