A BRAND NEW independent coffee shop/retail is opening soon in Whistler Village. Are you interested in a developing your own café atmosphere? If so, we are looking for an energetic, upbeat and friendly individual with leadership skills and barista experience. We are passionate about our product and hope to hire individuals who ‘love what they do and do what they love’. This developing location and create a good vibe and culture that compliments our style.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year round.
- Store hours will be 8am – 8pm (subject to change) and schedule will be quite flexible.
- Cafe will be located in a very busy retail location next to Olympic Plaza (in the heart of the action!)
- Friendly independent owners looking to build a family and community centred vibe.
- Compensation is based on experience (higher than average) + tips.
- Possible quarterly bonus + a generous staff discount.
- Applicants must have flexible hours of availability (weekdays and weekends).
The Perfect Candidate:
- Will have previous barista and/or food service experience.
- Will be people orientated and be motivated to learn.
- An ability to provide excellent customer service and prepare quality beverages.
- Will bring a positive attitude to each day & to lead by example.
- Open communication.
- Strong leadership with cash handling and point-of-sales terminal.
- Execute clear beverage standards.
- Maintain sanitization schedules.
- Continuous education in coffee; farmers, process, taste profiles, extraction techniques & more.
- Duties can range form preparing food items, making espresso beverages, cashier/ordering processing, opening /closing preparation and general cleaning duties.
How to Apply:
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please send an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us a email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →