Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
- come work with us!
Our fantastic, fun and rapidly growing organization, Whistler Personnel Solutions, is looking for someone join our team as a Bookkeeper / Accounts Receivable Coordinator. Offering a very flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home. A great opportunity for a fun-loving, organized bookkeeper (junior or experienced) who enjoys balancing the books and their lifestyle!
About the Role:
- Part-time with flexibility in schedule; typically working 2 to 3 hours per day, 4-5 days per week. Ideal for a working parent.
- Work from home and with one of the best teams in town!
- Wage starting in the range of $18-$20/hr for the junior role or $22+/hr for someone with more experience.
- Opportunities for increasing pay and responsibilities.
- Lifestyle allowance after 6 months towards a ski pass or other passions.
- Expense allowance for use of phone and computer.
- The opportunity for additional work based on skills and career growth goals.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Basic bookkeeping experience with a focus on accounts receivable and payroll.
- Outgoing and friendly client service focus.
- Strong written communication skills (an email wizard!).
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Graduate of post secondary and/or accounting course is preferred.
- A quick study who is always looking for ways to improve and streamline processes and systems.
- Proficiency using accounting software (QuickBooks and Google Sheets primarily).
- Has a quiet place to work from home and a newer laptop (expense allowance will be provided).
- Prepare and send invoices to all clients, track and apply client payments.
- Answer A/R inquires and follow up with overdue accounts.
- Send regular account statements and friendly reminders to clients.
- Bank deposits.
- Assist with payroll processing during peak times and provide holiday coverage.
- Journal entries for payroll transactions (training provided).
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliations (training provided).
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email email@example.com to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit whistler-jobs.com.