A high end construction company is looking for a Bookkeeper/Administrator to join their team. This contract position is ideal for an experienced full-cycle bookkeeper looking for a flexible schedule. Offering $32 per hour with an increase after 3-months, plus extended health benefits.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Starting at $32 per hour with an increase to $35 per hour after 3-months.
- Part-time or Full-time available.
- Extended health benefits after 3-months.
- Discounts on food & beverage at a local café partnered with the company.
- Maternity leave coverage contract position up to February 2024.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Full-cycle bookkeeping experience with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be highly professional with a focus on confidentiality and dealing sensitive information.
- Friendly and positive attitude with strong work ethic.
- Experience using SAGE and MS Excel is an asset but willing to train the right candidate.
- Managing and processing accounts receivable and payable.
- Managing and processing monthly payroll.
- Monthly receivable account reconciliations.
- General administrative support where needed.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.