Website evo Canada
- Plenty of perks including a Seasons Pass!
evo Canada, a multi-channel retail brand that stands at the intersection of community, commerce, adventure sports, and the outdoor lifestyle is seeking a Bike Mechanic to join their team. Offering a competitive wage based on experience, long-term and year-round employment, plus a ski pass! Ideally suited for someone with knowledge and passionate about bicycles (particularly high-end mountain bikes).
- Part-time or Full-time hours are available; whatever your preference.
- Competitive wage range depending on experience plus increases based on performance.
- Annual Whistler Seasons Pass PLUS awesome discounts on new ski or snowboard set up.
- Employee discounts on a vast assortment of brands and products.
- Team Ride/Ski days in the Winter.
- Work with a great team in a positive and fun environment.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a high-end Mountain Bike
- Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following:
- Disc brake setup and adjustment.
- Derailleur setup and adjustment.
- Suspension setup and adjustment.
- Proper frame prep techniques.
- Wheel building and truing. Frame Alignment.
- Deep understanding of bicycle fit.
- The ability to identify issues that may have occurred in manufacturing.
- Vast knowledge of current bicycle trends and parts.
- Strong time management and multi-task skills; ability to work in a high energy fast paced environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs and stand for several hours at a time.
- Willingness to learn how to mount and tune skis.
- Computer Savvy; proficient using MS Office and comfortable with technology in a dynamic environment.
- Complete bicycle assembly, inspection, and tuning.
- Assist in the development of standards and training guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized shop environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical ski/snowboard service knowledge is a bonus.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please send your resume directly to the team at evo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.