Bred is looking for a barista to join their shop in Creekside. This 100% plant-based, vegan-friendly bakery takes their coffee seriously by only serving up direct-trade espresso based coffee. This is the perfect position for a coffee aficionado who also takes pride in their excellent customer service skills. Fresh bread is baked up daily and ready for collection as early as 7:30 am!
About the Role:
- Full-time or Part-time, winter (November – May) with year-round opportunity for the right candidate year round
- Shift times are: 7am-3pm or 11am-7pm
- Lifestyle friendly hours- have evenings free
- Serving only 100% plant-based, vegan-friendly products
- Tight-knit team that are very supportive each other
The Perfect Candidate:
- Must love coffee!
- Previous barista and/or food service experience necessary
- Keen to provide top-of-the-line customer service
- Friendly, approachable demeanour
- Not afraid to jump in where needed
- High level of food safety standards
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Greet every customer that enters the store
- Provide description of menu items
- Make high-quality coffee beverages
- Keep workstation clean and general tidying of the store
- Assist with the kitchen as needed
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile already please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
- Please do not contact the company directly – Qualified applications received for this role will immediately be forwarded to their hiring team. Those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly by the company represented.
**IMPORTANT** By applying for this role, you are agreeing to allow Whistler Professional Solutions to represent you to our client. Please do us and them the courtesy of replying to any emails or calls that you receive promptly and pro