We’re looking for AV Techs and Stage Hands in Whistler this November for some amazing temp shifts. Run cables, set up stages, adjust audio and video equipment, and earn GREAT wages while you do it!
- POSITIONS: AV Techs, Stage Hands
- DATES & TIMES:
- November 17th 4pm-8pm
- November 18th 7am-5pm
- November 20th 2pm-8pm
- LOCATION: Whistler
- WAGES: $26-$33/hr + 4% vacation pay
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on the number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour, and many shifts include extra bonuses per hour, as well. Ask us for more details!
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
General Audio Visual Technician / Stagehand:
- TIMES: 8am-9.30am starts for 6-8hrs
- DUTIES: Run and hook up cable & wiring for audio and video equipment, assisting with the unloading / loading of trucks, setting up heavier equipment, assist with building stages and pitching in where needed.
- SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: Must have experience as an AV / Staging Technician. Experience hooking up cable and wiring for sound and video systems, set up and build of stages. Physically fit, mobile and able to work on your feet for the duration of the shift. Reactive to instructions in a potentially shifting environment, lift 50-80 lbs and being able to stand, walk and climb ladders. Friendly, hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Steel toed boots are required.
- AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICAN / STAGE HAND (less than 1 year experience):
o Proby (Tier1) = $26/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
o Regular (Tier2) = $28/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
o Hero (Tier3) = $29/hr after 20 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICAN / STAGE HAND (2+ years experience):
o Proby (Tier1) = $30/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
o Regular (Tier2) = $32/hr after 10 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
o Hero (Tier3) = $33/hr after 20 Successful Shifts plus 4% vacation pay
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
SIGNING UP IS SO EASY!
If if you want more information, or if you’re ready to sign up, you can get in contact in one of three ways;
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details by clicking the APPLY FOR JOB button (you only need to do this once).
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Or call 604 905 4194 ext 1 to speak with us directly!
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for updates! www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions/
Are you looking for supplemental income, or have extra time to spare between other work? If you enjoy the flexibility to call the shots on when and where you work, temp work is for you!
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for labourers, housekeepers, servers, landscapers, administrators, and much more. A quick call will have you set up with our mobile app that allows you to see and sign up for any shift you like! It’s that easy!
We can provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule! It’s all about what’s right for YOU, so get in contact and let’s find out exactly what that is. Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and 100% FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
REWARDS – REWARDS – REWARDS!
More than ever, we are rewarding our team for helping out by running Seasonal Prize Draws, Housing Rebates, Superhero Bonuses, Signing Bonuses and Referral Rewards!!
CLICK HERE for more info: www.whistler-jobs.com/rewards/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org