Website Squamish Personnel
- Short term contract with great earning potential.
An integrated industrial services and access solutions company providing services across North America is looking for a ‘Jack or Jill’ of all trades to fill their role as an Administrator. Ideally suited for someone who has exceptional administrative abilities with bookkeeping experience who takes initiative and can jump in where needed. Offering a competitive salary depending on experience, an opportunity to work on site occasionally, a great team environment and extended medical benefits.
About the Role
- Full-time, 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (until March 2020 or end of busy season)
- Wage range starting at $18 to $25 per hour based on experience.
- Majority of time supporting the project operations team.
- Full training and support from a great leadership team with opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Team-building and fun staff events.
- Extended medical and dental benefits with 50% coverage from employer.
- Squamish office location, with potential to work at site occasionally.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experienced administrator with time keeping, strong organization and excellent communication skills who loves variety and is adaptable to change.
- Travel logistics experience is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills; personable, friendly and outgoing.
- Takes initiative and proactively seeks to improve business flow and practices.
- Independent and able to work self-directed and meet tight deadlines.
- Some experience in human resources is an asset.
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in G-suite, excel and database management.
- Project coordination experience an asset.
- Dual Citizenship USA-CAN is an asset.
- Providing high level administrative support for managers.
- Creating, implementing and revising administrative and business procedures.
- Integration and coordination of various departments.
- Development of programs as the business needs evolve.
- Creating, implementing and revising admin and business procedures
- Invoice support, purchase order tracking, communication with bookkeeper and accountant.
- Formatting various documents, creating templates.
- Supporting sales – review of quotes & proposals as requested, provide required info for RFP’s.
- Operational Support – project set-up, booking travel, AirBNB, create project binder, insurance, etc.
- Investigating and implementing business requirements as company expands, particularly to new regions (USA).
Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
If you have already created a profile in our system, please send us an email at email@example.com summarizing why you think you would be a perfect candidate for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org