A local boutique event rental company is searching for the perfect Sales & Office Admin to join their fun team! This role is a fast-paced position that will work directly with management that is well suited to someone with exceptional organization, administrative and sales skills. Offering a competitive salary and a fun work environment with a great team, plus access to some of the best events in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
About the Role:
- Full-time, 40 hrs/week with some flexibility.
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $18.00 per hour based on experience with potential for increases based on performance.
- Seasonal and performance-based bonuses.
- Fun, casual work environment with a great team!
- Work on some of the best events in the Sea to sky
- Pemberton-based office.
- To start the majority of this position will be transferring sales data to new sales software and providing administrative support, which will then lead into a full-time sales position.
The Perfect Candidate:
- At least 1 or 2 years in an administrative role with strong sales experience.
- Best suited for someone with a strong interest in sales and the event industry.
- Takes the initiative to figure out how to accomplish office and computer tasks when there may not be a lot of direction.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of various software. Database management experience is an asset.
- Social media and website editing an asset.
- Systematic in nature and tech savvy.
- Strong organization skills with a very strong attention to detail.
- Resourceful self-starter who can learn new skills quickly to be able to enhance current sales software to maximize functionality.
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Working within new sales software; transferring old data and inputting all customer profile information, entering all inventory, and setting up sales in the new database.
- Processing sales transactions and accepting payments.
- Assist Logistics & Sales Managers with various tasks.
- Transferring current sales data to new sales software
- Editing procedures and policy documents.
- Assisting with various office tasks.
- Helping to maintain and build relationships with new and old clients once the sales portion of the position begins.
- Coordinating team by filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Providing customer support and adjusts orders as needed.
- Taking on sales for smaller order that are straight forward to start.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/sales-marketing/
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org