Website Whistler Personnel
- join this youthful and energetic team and build your accounting career!
Join the team at this local company operating in the Sea to Sky Corridor, providing proactive strata management services to a range of strata properties including residential and commercial buildings. Looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Clerk. Offering a competitive wage plus extended health benefits and annual wellness benefit.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full time, year-round with potential for career growth. Starting ASAP.
- Typical office hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with some flexibility.
- Starting wage starting in the range of $49,000 to $52,000 per year depending on experience and education.
- Comprehensive benefits package after 3-months.
- Annual Wellness Bonus.
- Youthful and close-knit team environment!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Full-cycle accounting knowledge and experience, particularly accounts payable procedures.
- Knowledge of accounts payable procedures.
- Proficient with computers and basic programs like Excel, Outlook and accounting software.
- Thorough attention to detail, organization and accuracy, while maintaining efficiency.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Willingness to learn and interpret basic legislative requirements with regards to strata corporation accounts payable procedures.
- Post all accounts payable invoices for strata corporations, including vendor chargebacks to owners and third-parties.
- Process semi-monthly cheque runs.
- Set up/manage pre-authorized payments for utility bills.
- Manage contractor WCB/insurance requirements.
- Answer inquiries from vendors in regards to invoices and payments.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.