Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
- fun and youthful team!
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their fun and collaborative team. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 1 to 2 years of similar accounting experience with excellent customer service skills who is organized, detail-oriented and personable. Perks include the potential of a flexible schedule based on what you are looking for, an annual bonus and product discounts.
About the Role:
- Full-time or Part-time with flexibility (ie: reduced hours to fit school schedule, 3 or 4 days per week, 4 x 10-hour shifts, etc).
- Wage in the range of $40,000/year to start with potential increases based on performance.
- Possibility to do some work from home.
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Extended health and benefits after 3-months.
- Access to product discounts.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years’ similar accounting experience.
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service skills who is friendly, personable and approachable.
- Solution-focused with the ability to problem solve effectively.
- Proficiency using accounting software.
- Self-starter who is motivated and takes initiative and isn’t afraid to jump in where needed.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Technology savvy who can assist in streamlining processes.
- Very organized, detail oriented with accurate data entry.
- Accounting certificate or pursuing certification is an asset.
- Primarily responsible for all data entry and record keeping of Accounts Receivable
- Manage Accounts Receivable Aging and telephone/email clients where necessary to collect.
- Liaise with all departments and clients to ensure accurate and timely billing of services to clients.
- Ensure accurate recording of detailed invoices.
- Act as primary contact for communication with clients and take responsibility for responding to queries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ensure credit policies are adhered to, that accounts receivable are collected within terms and that exposure to bad-debt risk is minimal.
- Reconcile all accounts daily & set up new accounts as needed.
- Process Credit Applications & set up approved Billing Accounts
- Track, Post and log all Cheque and Wire Payments.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile.
- If you already have a profile on file, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of your experience and why you would make a great candidate.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com