Website Whistler Personnel
- flexible schedule and competitive wage.
One of Whistler’s top property management companies is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their team on a part-time basis. Offering a competitive wage, a flexible work schedule that promotes work/life balance and plenty of team building events. Ideally suited for someone with experience in a similar role who is detail-oriented, organized and loves data entry!
About the Role:
- Part-time; 16 hours per week.
- Flexibility to create your own schedule based on your needs.
- $20 to $22 per hour based on experience.
- Team building events and fun work environment.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years’ accounting experience.
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service skills who is friendly, personable and approachable.
- Solution-focused with the ability to problem solve effectively.
- Proficiency using accounting software (SAGE) and MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Self-starter who is motivated and takes initiative and isn’t afraid to jump in where needed.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Technology savvy who can assist in streamlining processes.
- Very organized, detail oriented with accurate data entry.
- Accounting certificate or pursuing certification is an asset.
- Primarily responsible for assisting the Corporate Accountant with accounting functions.
- Invoicing, data entry and record keeping of Accounts Receivable.
- Some assistance with Accounts Payable transactions.
- Liaise with all departments and clients to ensure accurate and timely billing of services to clients.
- Ensure accurate recording of detailed invoices.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Reconcile all accounts daily & set up new accounts as needed.
- Track, Post and log all Cheque and Wire Payments.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile.
- If you already have a profile on file, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of your experience and why you would make a great candidate.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com