We have an excellent career opportunity for an accountant to manage full cycle accounting at a large strata and real estate services company who is expanding their accounting department. Competitive salary, great benefits, stable hours and a ski or recreational benefit included.
About the role:
- Full-time, year-round position; regular office hours Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience, range of $50,000 to $55,000 per year.
- Benefits include an extended health package along with MSP after 3 months (50% of the premium is paid by employer) and an annual Recreation Benefit of $600 toward your choice of recreation.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Full cycle accounting experience including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and financial statements.
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Office Suite and accounting software (knowledge of Info-Tracker is an asset).
- Strong communication skills to communicate with a team of other accountants and agents.
- Some knowledge of CRA requirements.
- Sharp time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and a stickler for accuracy
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Full cycle accounting responsibilities for all strata properties.
- Review/approve bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial statements.
- Liaise with strata council members and strata agents.
- Compile information for year-end audits.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/accounting
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org