Instructions & Tips:
- The idea here is to highlight your strengths as they relate to a specific role that you are interested so the company hiring understands them quickly and easily.
- Spelling, grammer and punctuation count so take your time and don’t forget to proof your answers before hitting submit.
- Sometimes less is more when it comes to highlighting your strengths – focus on what really makes you a good fit for the role.
- Most people only have ONE top trait – the idea of making you select one or two things is to highlight your strengths. Putting everything in the the Top Trait or Specialty column doesn’t do this – it does something else.
- And a tip: rating yourself as a “rock star” on communication skills carries much more credibility when you follow the directions.