Do you want to earn a high income in Whistler and still have plenty of time for play? Start work at 12 pm and enjoy your ski mornings in the winter on a company paid ski pass? This potential 6 figure Job ticks all the right boxes for a lifestyle change. No experience necessary – if you are personable, have high energy and enjoy sales then you can succeed in this role.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round.
- 5 days a week including weekends and evenings.
- Base hourly wage plus large commissions with each sale.
- Extensive sales training program and the support of excellent coaches.
- Perfect for a born sales person who is looking for an opportunity to harness their skills and capitalize on their abilities.
- Opportunities for growth within a world-class company with locations all over the world.
- Extended health benefits plus health & wellness allowance with the option of a ski pass.
- Fantastic travel perks and access to first class resorts around the world.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Natural sales person and motivated by financial rewards and happy customers.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a sales field required.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and exceptional customer service skills.
- Not afraid to talk to anyone and not afraid of rejection.
- Excellent communication and listening skills (English).
- Basic math skills and ability to explain pricing and the sales contract.
- Enjoys travel and an active lifestyle
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Sell vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with members, owners, and guests to develop trust and commitment towards the Company and for the product.
- Follow up with owners and members after the sale.
- Encourage participation in the Company’s member, owner, and guests’ referral program.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable sales closing quotas.
- Adhere to Company standards, maintains compliance with all policies and procedures and represents the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please take a few minutes to highlight you job-related skills and experience here (think of it as a prelude to an interview): whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/sales-marketing/
- We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →